Acai Berry 4:1 Extract
click to enlarge
Acai Berry 4:1 Extract
Acai 4:1 - 60 Capsules
Supplement Now Acai Berry™
The Acai Berry has become known in recent times for its natural antioxidant properties. It also has been shown to reduce the bad cholesterol in the blood and increase the good cholesterol. The natives have long known its usefulness, and now we can say it helps to build the immune system, fight infection, protect the heart and also act as a great source of energy food.
Brazilian surfers also came to know about Acai, and found that it was a natural way to regain energy. Researchers soon became interested in the healing properties of this miracle fruit. They found that it is rich in proteins, Omega Oils, Vitamin E and fiber.
The berry has now been packed in a convenient easy-to-use capsule form as Supplement Now Acai Berry.™ Our original formula is stronger, more potent and the purest form of ACAI that you can get on the market. All you need is 2 capsules and you are good to go.
Acai (pronounced Ah-Sa-ee) is the Amazon Super Berry with the folllowing benefits:
• 100% Pure Extract - 4:1
• Pure Whole Food Extract
• No Carriers
• Acai Certified "Wild Harvested"
• Acai Berry Raw Materials are "Certified "Organic"
• Fighting cholesterol problems and much, much, more.....
Directions : It's easy, take two (2) capsules one (1)time per day and you are good to go.
Capsule Count : 60 capsules (30 day supply)
Storage : Store in a cool, dry place. There is no need for refrigeration.
Warning : Keep out of reach of children. Women who are pregnant should consult with their physicians before usage of this product.
Benefits: This new berry is 100% all natural and it is harvested naturally from depths of the rainforests of Brazil, by the people who have been using it for over thousands of years. Acai is the only super berry on the market that has everything that you need, naturally from only the berry itself.
The following are just some of the reported benefits of taking Supplement Now Acai Berry, results vary from person to person but benefits can be felt in 1-2 weeks of usage:
- Greater energy/stamina
- Improved digestion
- Improved Mental Focus
- Better sleep
- All nutrients come from one berry
- Acai has more proteins then an average egg
- Acai has a high amount of lipids that gives you the energy of araging bull.
- It is an all in one Multi-Vitamin Product; why take 15 or 20 capsules just to have the same vitamins found in just 2 capsules of Life Dynamics Acai.
- Acai has essential minerals such as iron, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. Acai has all natural Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Improved sexual function
- Acai has been shown to have up to 33 times the Antocyanine (a powerful Anti-Oxidant) then red wine grapes.
- Acai has a high level of fibers that is good for elderly and for people who have problems with digestive organs.
- Acai has two essential fatty acids known as Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) and Omega 9 (Oleic acid). Research shows that these fatty acids maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Research has shown that these Anti-Oxidants help regulate normal cholesterol levels.
- Acai's Anti-Oxidant factors play a large role in maintenance of vascular cardiac system, which is important for better blood circulation.
- Acai is considered one of the richest nutritive fruits from the Amazon or the world for that fact.
- An almost perfect essential amino acid complex in conjunction with valuable trace minerals, vital to proper muscle contractions and regeneration.
- More bio-active then liquid freeze dried versions of Acai
- Very low Sugar content for a fruit
- Cleansing and Detoxing your body
- Boost your Immune System
Concentrated And Pure
Supplement Now Acai Berry™ 4:1 is more potent then the Acai Lite. It is also easier to take on a daily basis. As a consumer you will only need to take 2 capsules per day. Acai Extract 4:1 has a higher concentration of Acai and its nutritive values which gives you more total benefits. Our Acai 4:1 is the most pure form also with no carriers and a it is extracted from a pure whole fruit source.
The Organic Chemical Makeup Of Acai
Acai is a dense source of a particular class of flavonoids called anthocyanins (red-blue phenols with potent antioxidant properties). Anthocyanins are a group of phytochemicals that are also found in red wine, and are thought to contribute to the "French paradox", i, e. France has one of the lowest incidences of heart disease of any westernized society despite a prevalence of smoking and a diet high in saturated fat and cholesterol (5). Acai pulp contains 10-30 times the anthocyanins found in red wine per equal volume (1). The primary anthocyanin in Acai is cyanidin-3 glucoside (1). Cyanidin-3- glucoside has been found to be 3.5 times stronger than Trolox (vitamin E analogue) and the predominate anthocyanin found in red wine (nalvadin-3-glucoside) in an ORAC analysis (measure of antioxidant capacity) (2). Anthocyanins have been found to "exhibit numerous potential therapeutic effects including treatment of diabetic retinopathy and fibrocystic disease of the breast in humans" (2). "Other potential physiological effects of anthocyanins include radiation protective, chemopratective, vasoprotective and anti-inflammatory agents" (2). The fatty acid ratio of Acai resembles that of olive oil, which is thought to be a contributing factor to the low incidence of heart disease in the Mediterranean populations (1, 5), 60% Oleic (Omega 9) a monounsaturated, essential fatty acid, helps lower LDL (harmful cholesterol) while maintaining HDL, (beneficial cholesterol) levels (5). 12% Linoleic (Omega 6) a polyunsaturated, essential fatty acid, has been found to lower LDL levels (5). Fatty acids aid in the transport and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins ice. Vitamins A, E, D, and K(3). Acai contains valuable phytosterols Sterols are components of plant cell membranes providing numerous benefits to the human body, namely the reduction of blood plasma cholesterol (5) Sterols are currently being used to treat symptoms associated with BP.
- Claire Madden, VP Marketing at MarketResearch.com
- "Biochemical and Technical Studies on Acai" by Dr. Herve Rogez 2, Sofia Pascal 2, Jesus N.S. de Souza, Arlete R. Aquino & Raphaele Buxant Dept.. de Engenharia Quimica Centro Tecnologico, Diaouiweir ria I niinnin, Beligica)
- National Contor for Health Statictice. Annual summary of births, marriages, divorces, and deaths United States, 1993, Monthly vital statistics report, vol 42 no 13. Hyattsville, MD: Public Health Service, 1594.
- American Heart Association. Heart and stroke facts 1995 statistical supplement. Dallas, TX: American Heart Association, 1994,
- National Cholesterol Education Program. Second report of the Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol In Adults Adult Treatment Panel II). Bethsada National Heart, Lung.