click to enlarge
Liquid Phytoplankton Supplement - 2 fl. oz/ 60mL
Ionic Sea Mineral Marine Phytoplankton Dietary Supplement
Finally, ForeverGreen produces a PURE marine phytoplankton product! PURE is two products in one! First is 1500mg of marine phytoplankton, highly concentrated and highly potent!
Two is ForeverGreen’s Deep Blue Mineral Base in a nature balanced multi-mineral super concentrate extracted from nutrient-rich ocean water that has the salt removed. It contains 92 ionic minerals and trace elements essential to life. ForeverGreen has gone to great lengths to achieve the sourcing of this mineral base.
You wanted it… you got it. PURE. Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food!
What Is Marine Phytoplankton?
Phytoplankton are the food utilized by the worlds largest and longest living animals and fish. Blue whales, bowhead whales, baleen whales, gray whales, humpbacks, and right whales all eat plankton. These species live between 80 and 150 years old and maintain great strength and endurance throughout their lives. The largest fish a plankton eating whale shark lives for over 150 years, grows up to 14 meters long, weighs up to 15 tons, and is sexually active until it dies.
The elements and electrolytes in plankton are almost tailor-made for the human body. It's no coincidence that the composition of human plasma is quite similar in composition to seawater. Over reliance on land-based food sources often leads to deficiencies in micronutrients and trace elements. Our bodies need these elements to perform as nature intended.
Phyto = "Light" Plankton = "Floating/Suspended"
Scientists at NASA theorize that some 3 1/2 billion years ago, the world was changed forever. The appearance of tiny organisms with the ability to convert sunlight, warmth, water and minerals into protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and amino acids marked the beginning of life. Phytoplankton, the single-cell plants are the basis of all other life forms on planet earth, they are the 'vegetation' of the ocean. Phytoplankton are responsible for making up to 90% of Earth's oxygen.
The world renowned physicist, Dr. Fritz Popp, found that living things transmit small packets of light called photons. We are able to see the sparkling photon light produced by the phosphorescence in the ocean when the water is stirred at night. Since we are almost entire made up of water, we should only put into our bodies those foods and nutrients that have the highest quality, most positive frequency of energy.
Phytoplankton, the foundation of life in the ocean, the forerunner of life on land, and the sustainer of our atmosphere, has an extremely high energy frequency in addition to its nutritional content. Eating closer to the base of the food web (primary producers), transfers more energy and nutrients to you. Many people consuming Marine Phytoplankton report significantly increased levels of energy and vitality.
Phytoplankton - The Worlds First Food
Nearly all life in the ocean is dependent on plants. Only plants have the ability to manufacture food out of inorganic substances, such as energy from the sun. Thus all animals are dependent on plants, since animals cannot derive nutrition from inorganic substances. Being the original producers, plants form the first link in the food chain, a sequence of organisms in which each is food for the next member in the sequence.
Imagine what could happen to you if you could eat this same miracle food from the sea. (We guarantee that you won't end up looking like a whale!).
Oceanographers worldwide pay close attention to phytoplankton and with good reason. The microscopic plants that form the vast foundation of the marine food chain generate a staggering amount of power, and now a groundbreaking study led by Florida State University has calculated just how much –– about five times the annual total power consumption of the human world.
Phytoplankton store as much energy as humans produce in a year. As food, that energy powers the swimmers who churn the oceans and ultimately help regulate the world's climate.
Phytoplankton are responsible for making up to 90% of Earth's oxygen. It cannot be directly harvested from the sea itself due to international treaties protecting the whales' only food source. However, we grow it on land in a patent-pending, state-of-the-art controlled environment.
In an article recently published in the Yale University Journal of Marine Research, the power stored chemically in the world’s phytoplankton equaled 63 billion kilowatts. Thus, marine phytoplankton is not only an incredible source of nutrition as the foundation of the food chain, but is a vitally important source of bio-energy as well.
Eating closer to the base of the food web (primary producers), transfers more energy and nutrients to you. It is reassuring to know that a microscopic but highly powerful organism like marine phytoplankton contains the positive energy that we need to thrive , despite the hazards of environmental toxicity, stress and nutrient-depleted food.
Our continued health may very well depend on our capacity to harness the nutritional and energy source from our oceans, and consuming properly harvested Marine Phytoplankton is an important step in the right direction.
"The future of nutrition is found in the oceans" - Jacques Costeau
Over reliance on land-based food sources often leads to deficiencies in micronutrients and trace elements. Our bodies need these elements to perform as nature intended. Left to its own devices, the human body has a marvelous system called homeostasis which keeps all systems in balance. Take away some critical component and the body experiences malfunctions that cause suboptimal performance. Too many malfunctions cause disease.
The elements and electrolytes in plankton are almost tailor-made for the human body. It's no coincidence that the composition of human plasma is similar to that of seawater.Phytonutrients are exhibit potentially promising effects in human physiology.
- General Nutrition- Contains ultra-potent lipids to enhance brain function
- Cardiovascular Health - Supports a healthy heart
- Cholesterol - Clinically tested to reduce cholesterol
- Blood Sugars - Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Neurological Support - Mental alertness, ADHD, Parkinson's, and general dementia
- Joint Health - Relieves pain and inflammation
- Skin Care - Psoriasis & Dermatitis
- Vision - More effective than Lutein
- Liver Health - Supports a healthy liver
- Sleep - Supports good sleeping habits
- Energy - Increases energy
Marine Phytoplankton Nutritional Properties
- Alanine - Activates muscles, Immune system booster
- Arginine - New muscle builder, Supports immune system, Detoxifies the liver
- Asparagine - Immune system booster, Brain energizer
- Aspartic Acid, Assists making healthy DNA, Immune system booster
- Beta carotene - Immune system booster, Defends against free radical attack, Aids digestion, Vision enhancement, Cornea protector
- Bioflavinoids - Immune system booster, Removes toxins from skin cells
- Biotin - Promotes healthier looking hair
- Boron - Promotes stronger bones, Improves mental clarity, Assists with unclogging arteries
- Calcium - Promotes stronger bones Calms nerves, Improves cholesterol levels
- Chlorophyll - Promotes bowel regularity, Cleanses interstitial tissues
- Chromium - Moderates existent diabetes, Prevents adult-onset diabetes
- Cobalt - Repairs nerve cells, Helps produce red blood cells
- Copper - Eases Arthritis, Helps produce red blood cells
- Cysteine - Detoxifies carcinogens
- Essential Fatty Acids, Reduces cardiovascular disease
- Electrolytes - Helps kidneys regain, Optimum function
- Fiber - Eliminates toxic wastes
- Fluorine - Fights tooth decay, Improves bone density
- Folic Acid - Increases mental focus, Prevents anemia
- Germanium - Helps control Espstein-Barr virus
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) - Lowers cholesterol
- Glutamic Acid - Reduces alcohol/sugar craving
- Glutamine - Increases mental focus
- Glutathione - Defends against free radical attacks
- Glycine - Calms nervous system
- Glycogen - Boosts physical stamina
- Histidine - Enhances nutrient absorption, Removes toxic metals
- Iodine - Assists with maintaining body weight, regulating body weight
- Iron - Secreases anemia, Increases emotional health, Increases physical energy, Isoleucine, Build muscle, Helps repair the liver
- Lecithin - Dissolves cholesterol deposits, Improves short-term memory
- Leucine - Reduces Hypoglycemic symptoms
- Linoleic Acid - Combats viral infections
- Lysine - Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Magnesium - Promotes tranquility, Moderates mood swings, Reduces migraine headaches
- Manganese - Assists joint mobility
- Methionine - Enhances memory, Mood elevator, Removes heavy metals
- Molybdenum - Increases longevity
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) - Stress reducer, Lowers cholesterol, Assists in reversing atherosclerosis
- Nickel - Promotes cellular growth and reproduction
- Nucleic Acids - Memory enhancement
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Increases cell membrane flexibility, Cholesterol dissolving properties, Reduces cardiovascular diseases
- Omega - 6 Fatty Acids, Relieves arthritis symptoms, Skin tone improvement, Reduces cardiovascular disease
- Pantohenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - Reduces morning pain caused by arthritis Reduces toxicity from alcohol, Defender against free radicals
- Phenylalanine - Improves mental clarity, Sugar cravings reducer
- Phosphorous - Assists with healthy teeth, Increases bone fracture repair
- Potassium - Hypertension reducer, blood pressure control
- Proline - Increases learning ability, Assists repairing torn cartilage
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) - Immune system booster, Relieves PMS
- Riboflavin - Boosts physical energy, Defends free radical attacks, Reduces eye fatigue
- RNA - Improves mental focus
- Selenium - Strengthens immune system, Relieves anxiety
- Serine - Enhances skin beauty
- Silicon - Skin tightening
- Sodium - Assists preventing sunstroke
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) - Assists in preventing free radical activity
- Substance P - Increases mental focus
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - Increases energy, Improves mental attitude, Tension reliever
- Theonine - Immune system enhancer, Ameliorates skin tone
- Tyrosine - Improves emotional health, Enhances mental alertness, Increases memory ability
- Valine - Promotes muscle tissue building
- Vanadium - Assists in controlling blood sugar levels
- Vitamin B12 - Increases physical energy, Enhances mental focus, Assists with nervous system repair
- Vitamin C - Promotes healthier gums, Reduces risk of cancer, Reduces duration of common cold
- Vitamin E - Immune system booster, Promotes healthy nerve tissue
- Zinc - Supports prostate health, Strengthens immune system, Reduces outbreaks of acne, Increase memory access, Reduces common cold symptoms